COEd Goals and Objectives
1. To develop educators responsive to the educational needs of Philippine society imbued with sincerity for the service to bring about holistic development of the learners.
2. To develop teachers in basic education by providing advanced professional and academic training basically designed to harness the potentials and capabilities of Biliranons and of the people of Nortwestern Leyte.
To produce elementary teachers who:
1. can teach the different learning areas in grade school, special education, and pre-school;
2. are equipped with the knowledge and skills that help them provide quality experiential learning to the pupils;
3. are creative and can apply innovative approaches and evaluate the effectiveness of these approaches for the pupils’ improvement.
4 http://cialisviagras.net/viagra-review/. are exposed to pre-service training through seminars and workshops or supplemental education for the purpose of enriching their experience in teaching;
5. are knowledgeable and updated with the modern trends through research leading them to establish confidence in the teaching profession;
6. have moral integrity and ethical standards, improved ideas, and involvement in local and national issues.
Graduates of the BSEd Program are teachers who:
1. have scientific and academic knowledge and related information necessary in preparing secondary students for higher education;
2. can teach in one of the different learning areas like Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, English, Filipino and other subject areas;
3. have good and safe habits of work and other related habits and attitude making them desired role models;
4. are exposed to pre-service training through seminars and workshops or supplemental education for the purpose of enriching their students’ experiences;
5. are knowledgeable and updated with modern trends through research leading them to establish confidence in their chosen field of specialization;
6. have moral integrity and ethnical standards, improved ideals, and involvement in local and national issues.